Thursday, November 19, 2009

Buraka Som Sistema - IC19 (Deathface remix)

This has been on steady repeat for days. The great drop @ the 3:04 mark is what did me in. Hadn't actually hit up Deathface's myspace 'till just now - and shit is scaaaary. The sort of scary that if moms had seen me on it when I was 12, she woulda been mad worried about me & sent my ass back to Europe until university. Deathness aside, I flicked through the myspace pics to discover (to my great surprise) that he's actually one of our past guest djs (from a Capital Fashion Week closing party we collaborated on last November). Turns out its Johnny Love (1/2 of the no longer active Kitsune duo Guns 'n' Bombs). Quiet, soft spoken Johnny Love, making deathly bass music. Never woulda guessed.

Buraka Som Sistema - IC19 (Deathface remix)

No comments: