Friday, October 17, 2008

TheDockingStation.ca

So zShare has been down for quite some time now, meaning none of the songs I've thrown on this blog are playable/downloadable anymore. Either they step their game up (and are back up soon) or Imma have to switch file sharing hosts.

BUT...

this wackness gives me a chance to properly introduce you guys to The Docking Station website. The site showcases an eclectic collection of all good up-to-the-minute released music, whether it be electro, hiphop, house, dancehall, indie, or any 841530 sub-genres in between. Not to mention, it's currently getting over 1,000 unique daily hits (a number that sees a 15% increase every month)... which stumps the shit outta my lil' ol' blog.

Earlier this week I was asked to jump on board as a contributing writer and, without a moments hesitation, I said fffffsho. The Docking Station peeps and I have kept in close touch over the past few months... trading tracks (they even pushed the Tom Wrecks Kanye edit I sent them to the 6th most downloaded song on the internet spot 2 weeks ago), mixes, youtube videos, used socks, and semi-scandalous pictures of hot chicks of mixed-backgrounds. Our tastes mirror, really.

No foot dipping, I'm straight jumping in - so make my 2nd home your 2nd home!!!


No comments: