Sunday, October 5, 2008

Douster

I haven't thrown up any Douster material since my huge N.E.R.D. remix post. That whole posting disappeared within a day, but I figured it was just some blogger error and just re-linked all the edits. Then that post vanished too (which means I stepped on toes and the internet poe-lice were on my ass). Anyways, here's some newer Douster wobblyness.

Douster - More Gunz (zShare)

Douster - Let's Get Tropical Minimix (zShare)

Tracklist:
Douster - Da Me Duro
Douster - Badman Place
Ice cube - You Can Do It (Bass Kleph refix)
Mowgli - Club Life
RQM - Miss Pacman (Oliver$ remix)
Douster - This Shit (2 Bit Thugs remix )
Laidback Luke & A-trak - Shake It Down
Francky Rizardo - Sensei (original mix)
DJ VR - Batida Chapu
Toddla T - Soundtape Killin (Nastee Boi remix)
Douster - Deh Money

1 comment:

thegunkshow said...

this is HAWWWWWWWWWWWWT!!!!