Monday, July 14, 2008

I don't post enough hip hop on here


But I'll explain why...

My old computer is filled to the tits with hundreds (upon hundreds) of full rap albums. So filled, in fact, that I don't even have enough memory to connect to the internet and upload a single track to a file sharing site. Even worse, my "critically low virtual memory" warning says I don't even have enough room to update my iTunes (old version doesn't recognize my new device, so I can't sync any songs either). I've cleansed the shitputer of everything but mp3s and music software, but still not enough. My current laptop is all 'bout the 124+ bpm dancefloor stuff, so until I start transferring all those old files with an external drive, this blog will remain quite dance fist pumping-ish.

I promise to start sprinkling with the genre. Like, asap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just throw down some Cool Kids, or some Shwazye until the rest can be accessed.