Friday, March 7, 2008

Yael Naim + Marit Bergman

We've all seen the Macbook Air commercial. Yeah it's light, thin, pretty 'n shit, but it has less memory than a shuffle and buttons that look just like the fake keyboards at Ikea. I have beef with it. Yael Naim's track in the ad, however, is a different story.

Here's her full version:



When not boosting Mac sales, she can be found putting sweet eerie twists on Britney Spears.

Yael Naim - Toxic (zShare)

That Toxic track reminded me of a female vocal edit of Timberlake's 'My Love', but I just couldn't remember who had made it. Drove me craaaaaaaazy (googling "girl my love remix myspace" didn't help either). I went on a frantic mission until I re-discovered Marit Bergman... to find out making covers was nuttin' but her "hobby".

Marit Bergman - My Love (zShare)

1 comment:

Tony Harrison said...

man track is siiiiiick! i didn't know wallpaper went up that easily. also i started flipping when she was killing the photos. gaaaaaah