Saturday, March 29, 2008

American Boy

I forgot I had this nice track - 'til about an hour ago, when it interrupted my tv screen windex-ing.
London grown, currently NYC situated, Estelle's Kanye supported "American Boy" has been killin' her birth country's charts... recently becoming both the #1 single in the UK, and the top downloaded on iTunes over thurrr.

Estelle - American Boy (ft. Kanye West) (zShare)

My fave 2 edits of the track...

TS7's version:
Estelle - American Boy (TS7 remix) (zShare)

Italo-funk duo Scuola Furano's version:
Estelle - American Boy (Scuola Furano Fireworks Tears remix) (zShare)

Danger did a remix too, here.

I'm sure we'll be hearing a lot more from Estelle soon - she just became the first artist to release under John Legend's very own (and Atlantic Records affiliated) Homeschool label.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg...i'm OBSESSED with this track right now! good call on highlighting her talent! :)