Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Drastik - Clap Clap

This past Saturday was the first time I've eaten 4+ cheezburgerz while movin' my thang in the middle of a packed dancefloor. At peak-time too. I blame mcdonalds (for the weirdest, yet deliciously timed, food chain vs. nightclub synergy evarrr), DJ Illo (for the move-inspiring song selection), good friends (who failed to stop me, and instead joined in on the food/dance/fun), and beer (definitely a huge factor). If any staff from unnamed club happen to fall upon this post, consider this my official apology for your lack of tile on the dancefloor. A few pieces might have cracked under my feet and, in retrospect, putting them in my back pocket (to avoid slips/injury) might not have been the smartest of ideas. The pieces are safe in the back seat of my friend's car, if need be returned.

But none of that has anythingt to do with this track.

My brother from another grandmother's daughter just finished up a new song called Clap Clap. I only fuck with zshare links on here, but hype machine doesn't connect to the zshare provider, so I've thrown the joint up HERE (Note: song is getting some mastering treatment. Will re-up final rendered version asap). Now everyone, including the foreign hype machiners/machinesses, can grab it for freebsies.

No comments: