Thursday, November 6, 2008

PerfSpot Music interviews Awkward Props

The lovely music peeps over at PerfSpot hit me up for a quick music-oriented interview this week. For those unfamiliar with the site, it is a huuuge networking centre - spanning 195 countries and 32 million members. Their ever-growing music section is a haven for those in search of new tracks, independent artists and labels, recent releases, as well as links to outside sources that help further such hunts.

Peep the interview (and tracks I talked about) HERE.
Just scroll down and click on the blog banner to fully open it up.
Bigups to Matt for the linkage and lack of editing out my mention of my wife Jessica Alba.

Also - their previous blog feature was an October chart with Big Stereo (good peoples). If not already a regular visitor, then become one.

Also Also - as of next week I'll be picking a hip hop track of the week for the PerfSpot music section, so keep checking back with them (page is linked under my "fam-lay" section).

No comments: