Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Happy 14th, Filip

Birthday boy throwback pic! The then little brother is growin' up mad fast, kid is almost my height. Everyone says he's a mini-me, from sports and music obsessions to jokes and mannerisms. I remember being that age - requesting Mr.Vegas' "Heads High" at every school dance and hittin' the gym floor with moves crazy enough to, if ever youtube'd, make Shakira and Chris Brown rethink their lives.

Fil is on the same tip, just less foot trickery and more hand skill. I went home last weekend and near broke my neck bobbing as he sat at his piano dropping heavy bass notes while an uptempo "Lollipop" blasted from the computer behind him. So legit that he'll be spending some quality after homework time with Pat and me, tweaking his keys into dancefloor mayhem. 2011, watch out!

Srecan rodjendan mali!

No comments: